Family visa for resident's family working in UAE call now
+97143300011 | +971545820983
Types of family visas in UAE
There are 5 types of family visas in UAE.
- 1-year family visa – individuals sponsoring their stepchildren will get a 1-year UAE Resident visa which should be renewed annually.
- 2 years family visa – based on the sponsor’s 2 years labor contract 2 years family visa is granted.
- 3 years family visa – based on the sponsor’s 3 years labor contract 3 years family visa is granted
- 5 years family visa – based on the sponsor’s 5 years green visa 5 years family visa is granted
- 10 years family visa – based on the sponsor’s 10 years golden visa 10 years family visa is granted
Dependent Visa Requirements
- Expatriate residents can do the funding of their families in the UAE, provided, they have an authentic residency permit.
- Residents employed in the UAE can finance their immediate family members under conditions that include a minimum salary of Dh.4000 or Dh.3000 with accommodation.e
- Passport copies of wife & child in colour with at least six months’ validity.
- One photograph (white background) of sponsored persons.
- Medical Authorized Certificate for wife and children over 18.
- Attested original marriage certificate for UAE.
- Attested original birth certificate for UAE.
- In the case of daughters over 18 years of age, a written statement testifying they are unmarried.
- Attached copy of the last 3 months’ bank statements.
- Registered tenancy contract.
- The requisite fee for each application.
- Latest utility bill.
Amazon attestation can help to get the family and dependent visa for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah. without any hassle. This visa is necessary if you are planning to migrate to the UAE with family members. A family visa/ Dependent visa for UAE permits the financing of parents, wives, and children (below 18 years of age). We assist people who want to migrate their families and dependents to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah. Being the leader in providing visa application process services,