Indian certificate attestation
Indian certificate attestation Ajman - Dubai, Sharjah- UAE
indian attestation services:
- Indian Notary Public Attestation
- Indian Subdivisional Magistrate Attestation
- Indian Ministry of External Affairs Attestation
- Indian UAE Embassy in India Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE Attestation
We do Legalization of:
- Indian Degree Certificates Attestation
- Indian Master Certificate Attestation
- Indian Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Indian Pre-Degree Certificate Attestation
- Indian PG Degree Certificate Attestation
- Indian Nursing Certificate Attestation
- Indian Birth Certificates Attestation
- School Leaving Certificate
- Indian Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Indian Police Clearance Certificate
- Indian Affidavit Attestation
- Indian Birth Certificate Attestation
- Indian Bonafide Certificate Attestation
- Indian Death Certificate Attestation
- Indian School Records Attestation
- Indian Singleness Attestation
- Indian Medical Certificate Attestation
- Indian Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Indian commercial document attestation
- Other Certificates attestation
Obtain a NOC from the Respective Department or Organisation
If you are obtaining an Indian Certificate Attestation, certain documents such as police clearance certificates and experience certificates require a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the respective department or organization in India. This NOC must be sealed and signed by the authorized personnel of the relevant department to authenticate that you do not have any criminal record and are eligible for employment in the UAE.
Apply for MEA Authentication of Indian Certificate
Once you have obtained the NOC and all other relevant documents, you can take it to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA India ) for authentication purposes. At the MEA, your documents will be checked and verified, after which your attestation process will begin. All the documents in India will then be issued an Authentication Certificate from the MEA based on their accuracy and validity.
Get an Attestation from Department of External Affairs (MEA)
After authentication, the documents will be forwarded to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) for attestation. This is done so that each and every document can be checked thoroughly to ensure it is accurate and valid. Once the documents have been verified, they will need to be authenticated by the MEA. The attestation process typically takes around two weeks, but wait times may vary depending on the amount of paperwork involved.
Get Document Clearance from Embassy and Consulate
After completing the MEA attestation, you will need to get a clearance certificate from the embassy or consulate that covers your original documents. This is done so that all documents can be verified once more and confirmed as genuine. A notarized copy of each document and an affidavit are usually required in order for the embassy or consulate to authenticate them. The process typically takes around four weeks to complete but times may vary depending on the consulate you are dealing with.
The final attestation is mofa uae
The final attestation stamp by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE validates that your document has been processed correctly in India.