Ajman family visa

Our Service

Ajman family visa - Applying New, Renewal & cancellation UAE

Sponsoring family residency visa by expatriates Both, employers and employees with a valid UAE residence visa can sponsor their families in Ajman call 067403110
We can assist you in obtaining a family and dependant visa for Ajman, UAE, and obtaining an entry permit till your visa is stamped on your passport.
For New family visa, renewal of family visa, cancellation of family visa, stamping of family visa call us. ajman office 067403110 Mob +971545820983 Dubai office 043300011 Mob +971565454049 Email us : info@uaeadc.com



When applying to sponsor a family in AJMAN or one of the other emirates, you must submit the following documents:

The UAE’s population, particularly its workforce, is largely made up of expats. This guide to sponsoring family members in the UAE has been designed to assist you in understanding the regulations and procedures for gaining residence for your dependents. The latest regulations make the process of sponsoring a family in the UAE simple, as long as the sponsors are in a certain income category. Here’s all you need to know about sponsoring a family in AJMAN, United Arab Emirates


As long as the expatriate has a valid residency visa, he or she can sponsor his or her family. The UAE government amended family visa rules last year, and effective of March 2019, anyone can sponsor their spouse, parents, or children in AJMAN UAE as long as they fulfil the minimum salary criterion.

In AJMAN/UAE, the minimal salary for sponsoring your family is AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus housing for male sponsors. As a result, there is no longer any constraint on the type of job one can have as long as it pays enough.


Sponsoring parents in the UAE must also earn a certain amount of money. It costs AED 20,000 or AED 19,000 in Dubai, plus AED 19,000 for two-bedroom accommodation. A medical insurance policy for the parents must also be obtained by the sponsor.

If you want to sponsor your parents for a year, you will need to pay a deposit for each of them.

According to immigration rules, you must sponsor both parents jointly, unless one of them dies or divorces, in which case you must provide verifiable evidence. Furthermore, you can only sponsor parents if you can show that you are their main source of income.